All authorized by Suntime car drivers are insured with third party insurance, death, personal injury and property damage.
Material Damage Waiver (CDW - SCDW) *- Theft Security (TPI)
The renter's liability for damage or partial / total theft of the rented vehicle may be restricted, provided that no traffic regulations were violated, the maximum charge of € 800 for categories A, B, C, € 1.000 for categories A1, D, E, F2, G, H, H1, K, L € 1.200 for categories F, G1 and 1.600 € for all categories of luxury by paying the amount of 12 €, 15
€, 22 € and 30 € respectively per rental day. For rentals of 7 days or more amounts are adjusted in package prices 10 €, 13 €, 18 € and 26 € respectively.
The driver can limit liability even more (SCDW) the minimum charge of € 100 for
categories A, B, C, € 150 for categories A1, D, E, F2, G, H, H1, K, L, € 200 for categories
F, G1 and € 250 for all categories of luxury by paying an extra € 10, € 12, € 18 and € 25
respectively per rental day.
* Following items are not covered by any insurance.
- Any damage on tires wheels, glassy pars and the interior of the car.
- Loss or theft of personal belongings kept in the car.
- Any incident that took place when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or
- Accidents caused when the lead car driver was not declared in the rental agreement.
- The underside of the car.